The Eugene B. Casey Building
The Eugene B. Casey Building in Gaithersburg, MD is the home of CHI Health Care and The Wellness Center. We are located just north of Shady Grove Rd. on Rte. 355, close to I-370, with easy access to Route 29 and I-95 to the east. CHI Health Care is situated across I-270 from the center of Montgomery County’s I-270 biotech, genome, science and health corridor, with easy access to Bethesda and Washington to the south and to Frederick to the north. CHI Health Care has plenty of free parking.
A Unique Space for Healing and Wellness
In 2012, a total renovation of the 72,000 square-foot facility created our 20,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art primary care, healing and Wellness Center. The new interior of clinical offices, studios, labs and class space was designed by the highly regarded global design and architectural firm HOK Inc. to take advantage of the building’s serene park-like setting.
Features of our Healing Facility
- A peaceful, soothing atmosphere of gentle curves that open onto outdoor landscape views
- Plenty of free parking
- Natural elements such as pebbles, wood and light effects produced with rippled glass
- A 1,500-square-foot, sunlit yoga studio surrounded by windows overlooking treetops
- Collaboration spaces integrated into circulation routes to promote spontaneous interaction
- A centrally-located Collaboration/Team room that invisibly integrates technology and allows for both informal and formal interactions
- A restaurant-grade kitchen center for nutritional cooking classes, demonstrations and – treats!